Tualatin Valley Creates is now accepting applications for people interested in serving as faculty members for the inaugural Arts & Culture Leadership Incubator which will launch in fall 2019.
The term for this contract position will be for one year, starting in March 2019 with planning and preparations.
Scope of Work
- Work collaboratively with the TVC team and other faculty members
- Advise on and co-develop curriculum for 19/20 leadership incubator
- Develop goals and objectives for inaugural cohort
- Plan individual cohort sessions and format
- Provide feedback on program logistics
- Review other programs and relevant curriculum around specialty skill sets
- Help design incubator participant application and recruitment strategy
- Identify ideal incubator participant qualifications
- Screen incubator applications and select participants
- Attended provided training on multi-cultural communications
- Facilitate incubator sessions focused on your area of expertise
- Participate in other sessions of the incubator
Total Compensation: $2,500