Apply for the Teen Library Council
Established in 2009, the Teen Library Council offers teens in grades 6-12 the opportunity to have input in the way the library serves teens. The council meets the second Monday of every month from 5-6:30pm during the school year, currently via Zoom.
What TLC members do:
- Plan, promote, and help out with teen library programs.
- Attend monthly TLC meetings.
- Recommend books, movies, music & video games to library staff.
- Recommend teen collections to the public with displays, book reviews, podcasts and social media posts.
- Promote the library to their peers in person, on social media, with videos and through outreach.
- Help judge art contests.