BEAVERTON, Ore. – The City of Beaverton Arts Program is proud to announce the following projects that will be supported by the Beaverton Arts Community Grant Program, which is funded by the City of Beaverton. 2017 marks the fifth cycle for this program.
- Beaverton Civic Theatre’s “Behind the Scene: Beyond the Page of the Script”
- Beaverton Downtown Association’s “Art, Wine and Chocolate Walk”
- Beaverton Symphony Orchestra’s “Symphony of Cultures”
- Burnside Percussion Duo’s “Percussive Journeys Concerts”
- Encore Senior Players’ “Program Funding Support”
- Erik Weswig Memorial Fund’s “Big Horn Brass Holiday Concert”
- Experience Theatre Project’s “2017 Free Summer Shakespeare at the Round”
- Jayanthi Raman Dance Company’s “Dance of the Hummingbirds”
- Masque Alfresco’s “2017 Summer Park Series”
- Nordic Northwest’s “Hans Christian Andersen’s Thumbelina”
- Painted Sky’s “Annual Showcase”
- PCC’s “Experience Music Series”
- Refugee Assistance and Information Network International’s “Thrive Project”
- Washington County Art Alliance’s “Open Studios”
- Write Around Portland’s “Free Community Reading Celebrating Diverse Audiences”
More information about these projects will be made available on the BAC website at www.BeavertonOregon.gov/Arts. The next cycle of Beaverton Arts Program Community Grants will open in January 2017.
The Arts Program is still accepting applications for its Diverse Art Offerings Grant Program. To learn more and to apply for the program, visit www.BeavertonOregon.gov/ArtsGrants.