Wilsonville Harvest Festival Saturday, October 12, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2023 Harvest Festival! Please complete the brief webform below with information on your business. Applications are due on September 22nd.
We are seeking artists, makers, bakers, creatives and more! Examples including but not limited to: Artworks, jewelry, baked goods, glass-ware, ceramics, candles, wood, textiles, clothing, paper goods, bath/beauty, etc.
*Items must be handmade
- What: A family friendly seasonal festival with music, pumpkins, crafts, horse and carriage rides, face painting, a costume parade and more!
- When: Saturday, October 21st from 10am-1pm
- Where: Stein-Boozier Barn, located in Murase Plaza.
- Cost: Each vendor who is selected to participate will need to pay a $30 vendor fee. Checks can be made out to the City of Wilsonville and mailed or dropped off to the Parks and Rec Admin Office at 29600 SW Park Place due prior to the event date. Vendors will be notified of acceptance or refusal by September 29th
- Setup: Each vendor is responsible for providing their own:
- POS system, or way to take in payments (square, paypal, venmo, etc…)
- 6-8’table and tablecloth
- 10’x10′ canopy tent (or smaller)
- It is the responsibility of each vendor to provide their own set-up and take-down of materials
- The application process does not include any guarantee of exclusivity to vendors or guarantee participation
- City staff will be selecting vendors based on fit and appropriateness to the event (seasonal items may be given priority) as well as diversity of products among vendors.
- On the day of the event, vendor setup may begin as early as 8am. Vendors must be setup and ready to go by 9:45am. Tear-down may begin no earlier than 1pm.
- WIFI and electricity for booths is not available at this event.
- This event will be held rain or shine. Vendors are expected to attend regardless of weather.
Questions? Please contact Arts & Culture Program Coordinator Erika Valentine at Evalentine@ci.wilsonville.or.us or 503-570-1629