Featuring 200 12″x12″ Wood Panel Pieces for Under $200 Each
How to Enter:
- This is a juried show with awards and prizes, open to both OSA members and non- members.
- Accepted mediums: oil, encaustic, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, colored pencil, charcoal and dry media, photography, mixed media collage (must be the artist’s original work), 3D work must fit within the wood panel dimensions and be ready and able to hang as per the instructions on page 2.
- The Entry Fee is:
All Artists: $35 for 1 panel ($15 for each additional panel, up to 3 total). Entry Fee includes a 12”x12” cradled birch panel from American Easel.
Panels must be picked up at OSA, no deliveries.
- Complete the OSA Artwork Consignment Form at the end of this document and bring it when you deliver your work to OSA.
- Please see our Hanging Guidelines on page 2 for information on how to prepare your piece for show at OSA. Works that do not comply will not be accepted.
- Call (503) 228-0706 to Pay your Entry Fee.
- Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
REGISTRATION OPENS: May 25th
*open to entries while supplies last
TAKE-IN: November 30th, 10am – 4pm December 1st, 10am – 1pm
SHOW OPENS: December 3rd RECEPTION: December 3rd, 6pm-8:30pm SHOW CLOSES: January 7th
PICK-UP: January 8th, 10am – 1pm January 9th, 10am – 4pm