Why Should I Sign Up for the Directory?
- It’s good exposure — every year our website gets 43,000+ web visitors.
- Extra promotion for your business — we spotlight our Directory members on our social media platforms (up to 20,000 reach) and in our Creative Industry Newsletter (900+ subscribers) every month.
- There’s additional partnership opportunities — TVC likes to work with our Directory members to host workshops, fundraising events, and other special projects.
Who Can Sign Up?
This opportunity is available for artists and cultural organizations (including businesses and non-profits) who provide services and/or support Washington County’s creative community located within a 50-mile radius from TVC’s address in Beaverton, OR 97075. These include services such as marketing, web development, murals, musicians-for-hire, writing or copy editing, experiential opportunities (like performances, exhibitions), and more!
How Much Does it Cost?
- Our listings cost $125.
What Else Should I Know?
- We review all applications prior to being listed. This process takes up to 10 days.
- Before being approved, TVC will contact you to process fees.
- These fees are used to help continue supporting our mission of developing inclusive, resilient, creative communities using arts, culture, heritage, and humanities.
How to Sign Up
- Click on the “Sign Up for a Listing” button below
- Select “Continue as Guest”
- Add your info to the form and submit
- All done!
Look out for an email from TVC with an invoice within the next ten days. Once the payment has gone through, your business listing will go live!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 567-1713.