When: Wednesday’s on June 7, 14, 21 & 28th from 9:00am – 11:00am
RACC is hosting a series of four, two-hour workshops designed to provide the leaders of arts and culture nonprofits with the skills and knowledge necessary to prepare monthly cash-basis financial statements. This course is open to arts & culture organizations with budgets of $250K or less, and limited to 10 organizations per series. Those who commit to the series will also earn 4 hours of one-on-one training to focus on your specific questions!
The cost for four sessions and the private training is only $100 per organization. These workshops are presented in partnership with Erin Zollenkopf and Susan Matlack Jones & Associates.
Workshop Attendees Will Learn:
• How to set up an effective chart of accounts
• The basics of double-entry bookkeeping
• How to use QuickBooks to track revenue and expenses
• Cash flow management
• Systems for organizing financial documents
• How to read financial statements
• Methods for tracking and reporting on grants
• How to budget
• Basics of setting up fiscal controls and financial procedures
• Learn about reporting requirements for nonprofits
• And much, much more!
Please Note: To attend, an organization must commit to sending the same representative to all four sessions.
This workshop is capped at ten organizations and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.