Make|Learn|Build grants offer funding for artists and arts-based businesses/organizations in three categories:
- MAKE: the creation of work in any artistic discipline
- LEARN: artistic or administrative learning, skill building, or professional development that improve your art practice or business
- BUILD: a transition or pivot for an arts business or operations, including purchase of equipment or staffing costs
Submit only one application at a time for Make|Learn|Build grants. Choose your category at either the $1,500 or $3,000 funding level.
Round One and Two awards were announced Spring 2021.
- Round Three Due Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, by 5:00PM – Awards announced by November 30, 2021.
- Round Four Due Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 by 5:00PM – Awards announced by March 31, 2022.
Grant awards will be based on funds available, panel rankings, and RACC’s stated values to serve under-represented communities. Applicants must live or have a business in Multnomah, Washington, or Clackamas counties.
- Read the full Make|Learn|Build Grant guidelines.
- Apply through the RACC Opportunity Portal.
- Download our FAQ here or find the answers to frequently asked questions below.
- Watch the Info Session held via Zoom on March 3 for Rounds One and Two and download the transcript.
- Sign up for the Make|Learn|Build Grant Info Session – scheduled for September 22nd at 11:00am.
This announcement was originally posted on https://racc.org/grants/make-learn-build/.