Hillsboro, Oregon. The Hillsboro Arts & Culture Council (HACC) is now accepting applications for 2018-2019 Community Arts & Culture Grants. The city is vibrant and continually engaging our community with growing arts and culture programs that enliven, educate, and inspire. The HACC is proud to support and encourage the growth of these programs, is now in its tenth year of offering funding for those arts and culture nonprofits that provide programming for Hillsboro. Since 2008, the HACC has given out more than $310,000 in grant funding to support local programs that provide arts and cultural experiences to the greater Hillsboro community. Nonprofit arts and culture organizations that serve Hillsboro are eligible for funding through this grant program, but other organizations with an arts and culture component or partner could also qualify. All applications are due by 5:00 pm on February 23, 2018.
Fundable proposals include, but are not limited to:
· Community performances, exhibits, art tours or festivals.
· Youth arts programming, including out-of-school opportunities.
· Increased access to arts and culture for underserved populations.
· Capacity building, such as developing a strategic or business plan for your organization.
· Technical assistance, including website development, ticketing systems, and graphic design.
· Enhanced marketing and communication, including development and production of print materials, e-marketing campaigns, and consultant fees.
· Core operating support for arts and culture organizations based in Hillsboro.
To download a copy of this year’s application and grant guidelines, go to http://www.hillsboro-oregon.
Celebrating Culture, Creativity, Community & Life in Our Tualatin Valley