The City of Hillsboro is now accepting grant applications for projects and programs that support the following priority area: Covid 19 Impacts to Historically Marginalized Communities.
The Community Services Grant Program is intended to provide support to local social service agencies that assist in improving the mental or physical condition of Hillsboro residents. For purposes of the grant program, social services are defined as programs or activities that address community needs including but not limited to:
- Child Care
- Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Early Childhood Education
- Family Support
- Mental and Physical Health
- Public Safety
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Organizations must be a nonprofit 501c3 social service agency serving Hillsboro community members.
- Only one grant application per year will be considered for any one organization.
- An agency will only be considered for a grant if all previously awarded grants complied with grant procedures, including submitting a six (6) month progress report (if required). *Organizations who receive funding for amounts less than $3,000 are not required to submit a progress report.
- Grant requests can be made for all project and activity types that provide social services to residents of Hillsboro.
- Priority will be given to grant requests that address the following priority area: Covid 19 Impacts to Historically Marginalized Communities.
Learn more and apply through the City of Hillsboro website.