Rock Creek Campus
Academic Year 2020 – 2021, September 1 through August 31.
The Rock Creek Art Department is seeking applicants for a one year temporary job share in Studio Arts.
Minimum qualifications for the position are:
- Master’s of Fine Art in Visual or Studio Arts
- Equivalent of Two Years Teaching Studio Arts courses at postsecondary level
- Teach five studio courses per year in Studio Arts. Serve on SAC and other committees as needed.
- Participate in outreach and recruitment efforts for the Rock Creek Art department.
- Collaborate with RC staff and faculty to grow and strengthen department programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively teach studio content to a diverse student population. Work collaboratively with colleagues both at the curriculum delivery level and planning level.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Experience teaching studio art courses in photography or ceramics
- Experience using remote teaching methodologies
- Experience with community projects, outreach efforts and recruitment
- Evidence of teaching excellence
- Availability to teach weekends or evenings if needed
Please submit a current CV. Include a weblink to representative examples of your student and personal work.