A Framer’s Touch in Forest Grove is looking for an outgoing, part-time gift gallery manager. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a strong background in sales, who is interested in unique gifts, art & custom framing. The right candidate wants the opportunity to play a supportive role of many hats.
This includes assisting in executing everything from managing the boutique gallery, purchasing, curating art exhibits, event planning, assisting in custom framing and administrative assistance.
Applicants must be 21+ and have at least 2 years’ experience in a sales position. A successful candidate should demonstrate ability to multitask and work effectively under daily time constraints in a creative and sometimes high-pressure environment. This position requires an organized person who can handle a multitude of priorities.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must be 21+ to apply. (Gift Gallery sells alcohol)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; energetic and positive attitude
- Interested in art & custom framing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic math knowledge and proficiency
- Must enjoy interacting with customers and can communicate effectively
- Available to work extended hours during the holidays and special events.
- Part-time, 15-25 hours a week with more available during holiday season
- Flexible weekly schedule availability
- Start time 10:00am
Pay: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. with proper lifting techniques.
- Must were a mask and maintain social distancing
- Constant cleaning of high touch surfaces
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must include “Job Wanted” in subject field. Candidates will be contacted with interview details.